The Explorer bi-fold wallet in natural vegetable tanned leather. Designed with minimalist stylings but the ability to hold everything needed in your daily carry. Featuring a lengthwide cash pocket, wide card slots fitting multiple cards each side, plus two secret pockets for extra stash space.
Natural leather means no dye has been used in the tanning process. Your wallet will patina over time through use and sun exposure. This is a fantastic quality of natural leathers meaning no two wallets will ever end up the same. Your Explorer wallet will be entirely unique. A representation of your daily adventures in wallet form.
Bench crafted in the Macedon Ranges, Australia
EXPLORER WALLET: NATURAL
- Dimensions: 12 x 9cm (4.25 x 3")
- Constructed from natural veg tanned leather.
- Hand sewn (saddle stitch) - white waxed thread.
- Edges burnished, dyed and waxed.
- Woodlander makers mark stamped on back.
- Your Woodlander wallet will be individual to you. Being a handmade product using natural materials small differences may occur in leather grain or stamping.